The Lady Blogger Social Online Conference virtually this summer. I am so excited as it is very cost effective for me as we are planning toward a family cruise in October. So my blogging conference budget has been severely decreased.
This conference brought to you by the fabulous Lady Blogger’s Society will have some of the same benefits of an actual live event. Attendees will receive swag bags, enter giveaways, listen to speakers and participate in networking rooms.
When? July 8 to 10th
Where? Online from the comfort of your home or anywhere you have Internet
What do you get with registration:
- 3 days of live events, sessions with speakers, networking, and building your social media confidence
- Lifetime Access to our Ning Conference Website
- Affiliate Marketing E-Book
- Creating Info Products E-Book
- Online Marketing E-Book
- Workbooks and Sheet for each panel discussion
- Online Events and “Table” Discussions
- Virtual SwagBag of learning materials and discounts!
- Access to all session recordings and speaker PowerPoint slides and handouts (great if you can’t make the live session).
- Access to all session transcripts – in case you prefer to read the information instead of listen or watch it.
Session topics they have planned:
- Branding Your Blog
- Growing Your Readership, And Why You’d Want To Anyway
- Graphic and Blog Design
- The Do’s and Don’ts for Brand Ambassadors
- Creative Writing For Ranting Writers
- Pushing Past the Blogging Burnout Phases
- Creating a Blogging Business for Blogging Mama’s
- Increasing Your Resume List for Social Media Jobs
- Parenting and The Computer Screen, Combining the Two Perfectly
- Vlogging For The Rest Of Us
- Turning Your Blog into a Community
- Mobile Blogging/Blogging on the Go
- Becoming a Travel Blogger
- Review Blogging: Making It Work for You
Cost? $55 Early Bird Price (until May 6th). After that it goes up to $65. Late Registration is $75.
I didn't make the early bird special by 4 days :( but $65 isn't bad considering you don't have to change out of your pajamas all weekend! Hurry get your ticket soon only 100 lucky ladies can attend!
Join me at The Lady Blogger Social Online Conference!