Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Tribute To Mr. Wonderful




I consider myself a modest person because I appreciate the blessings that I have receive and the things I have but often do not talk about them. I must confess that I can not hold this in. I am married to the most wonderful man I have ever met. We have been working so closely together on our business ventures, projects, fasting for lent that I have to stop and take moment to let this man know how grateful I am for him. His patience, sincerity, humbleness, strength, tenacity for things he believes in, creativity, uniqueness are among the many things that make him who he is & especially Mr. Wonderful to me. I feel so blessed that all the things I wanted in a man and more I have. I will have to do a full post one day for my readers but just to let know Mr. Wonderful and I met in e-harmony.com in 2008 and my life was enhanced from his presence from the first connection.





No comments:

Post a Comment